Sunday, March 11, 2012

Needing new maternity clothes and a Crocheted Owl Beanie

The weather here has been a bit warmer lately (with the exception of the last 2 days) and I have realized that I only have 2 short-sleeved maternity shirts.  After shopping this weekend without much success, I thought I would take matters into my own hands.


I made this dolman-style sleeve shirt using this tutorial from Make It And Love It.  Hers looks much cuter, but she does not have to accommodate a giant baby bump.  By the way, the Peeps bunting in the background was made last year using this tutorial from MADE.  

I also did a little bit of baby crafting this weekend.  I couldn't help myself when I saw this tutorial by All Things Bright and Beautiful on Ucreate.    This little owl beanie was pretty quick to whip up, but it's evident that I have some practice to do with my circular crocheting.  



Oh how I love free bloggy tutorials!

2 comments:

  1. My how you have grown! You look precious, and I love the new top, and the baby beanie too. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I thought you meant in my crafting abilities, but then I realized you were talking about my size :). I'm looking forward to you too! About time I fly home for a happy reason :)

      Delete