Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween and a PSA

First, Happy Halloween!  We celebrated by having a special Halloween Day at Stoller Strides.  All the kiddos dressed up and looked adorable!

Back Row (left to right): pumpkin, Lollipop kid, Little owlie, cupcake
Bottom Row: princess and Batman


 We don't plan on trick-or-treating, but we will be handing out candy, probably with the fog machine.  

I was going to carve both of our pumpkins when I got home today, but I came home to doggie sickness all over the dining room floor.  I think it was probably enough mess for one day.  This is where the PSA comes in....


IF YOU HAVE A PET, AND DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THESE THINGS YOU MAY BE A CRAZY PERSON!
I'm not a big fan of spending unnecessary money, but this is a must have.  If you would have seen what I just dealt with, and you didn't have a SpotBot, you may have hurled yourself into moving traffic.  No joke.  You would have lost me today if it weren't for this guy.  

Go get one.  You'll thank me next time Fido leaves you a present.  I promise.  


Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment