Thursday, April 18, 2013

First Hair Cut

Sheesh! I'm getting very behind on this blog.  I partly blame Daddy P because he likes to edit photos before I post them.  I'm going to give you a sneak peak at the unedited hair cut photos anyway.  Warning:  this post is a photobomb of cuteness.

After having Elliott's Easter pictures taken, it became evident that my little angel needed his hair cut.  Though I was trying to wait for his one year birthday to cut his hair, I was receiving enough nagging from some unnamed people, that I decided to go ahead and take the plunge.

We had heard from a friend that there was a place called Snip-Its about and hour south in Cicero, NY.  It was a fantastic place for a first haircut.  If you live near a location, I highly recommend it.

As expected, the cut had it's ups and downs.  He didn't mind the big clipper, but the scissors and the little clipper elicited some tears.  Here are some of the one million photos that we took of the experience:



















No comments:

Post a Comment