Sunday, June 3, 2012

Catch-Up!

Dear Readers....rather, Dear Mom and Becky,

Sorry I have been so delinquent on updating this blog.  As it turns out having a newborn takes up lots of time!  Speaking of time, I will have a small amount more of it since I quit my job due to irreconcilable differences (long story there).  Now my adventures of a SAHM begin!

Since my last update, all sorts of fun has ensued.  We had a visit from my Mom and sisters, followed by a visit from Jeff's Mom and sister.  Elliott has ventured to Clayton, NY for a couple of fun sight-seeing days; has gone for a walk with our friends, Casie and Tess; and has made a couple of very quick trips with a nervous Mommy to the grocery store.  Here are some photos from his first couple of weeks:

 Meeting Grandma "Emmie"

Meeting Aunt Andi

Meeting Aunt Alicia

Getting Dressed

First time in the swing....and Daddy dressed me (hence the black, red, and orange combo)


Getting some fresh air

Going out for our first adventure (about  6 days old)

Out in Clayton

Doing some shopping and sightseeing in Clayton


Family photo in Clayton

Whatcha looking at?!

Thanks to Andi for being a photographer!  I really need to learn to take photos that aren't on my cell phone. Sorry Becky and Carrie...apparently if you want pictures with the baby, you have to provide them yourself.  I am a photographer failure!  We have an upcoming trip to KY for my sister's wedding.  I will hopefully remember to take real pictures!  

Love, 

Erika

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy couple of weeks! Congrats on the decision to stay at home. I know it is a hard one to make, but I'm sure you won't regret it for one second (except when you realize that working would allow for a lot more relaxation!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Mica, I've never worked so hard in my life! Enjoying every minute though... Well except those minutes in the middle if the night!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update, and thanks Andi for the pics....

    ReplyDelete