Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

My Mom was up visiting after she so kindly drove with Elliott and me home from Kentucky, and flew home on Father's Day.  Since we had to head to Syracuse for the airport anyway, I asked Jeff if there was anything special he wanted to do for the day while we were there.  He decided that he wanted to take his son to the zoo for Father's Day. Now, we are completely aware that we gleaned way more joy out of this adventure than Elliott did, but he didn't seem to mind too much.  All in all, we had a pretty fun day.  Elliott slept through must of it.  My Mom claims that even when they are asleep, babies can take in all sorts of new sounds and smells.  If that is the case, Elliott's senses were probably bombarded by all sorts of new things.  Why are penguins always so smelly?












I hope Jeff enjoyed his day!

1 comment: