Thursday, January 12, 2012

23 Weeks

Well into the second trimester and I'm feeling pretty good.  The bambino is rolling up a storm and I have a bit more energy than the previous trimester.  The exact moment that I invested in a huge vat of dill pickles, my pickle craving subsided and moved into an ice cream craving--specifically any ice cream with cookie dough or brownie bits, but more ideally--both (thank you Stewart's Brownie Cookie Sundae).

(20 week ultrasound--It's a boy!)

My co-workers have decided that I am officially "popping" and I even had one patient last month interrupt a class I was teaching to ask "when is junior due?"  Lucky for him, there really is a junior, as that could have made for a fairly awkward rest of the weight loss class.  Besides co-workers, friends, and family, I have not had any strangers try to rub my belly yet, thankfully.


You probably won't be hearing from me for a few days--heading to Long Island tomorrow.  Have a happy weekend!



1 comment: