Thursday, January 26, 2012

Diaper Stacker

Since I started my Backyard Babies stash with a fat quarter bundle and then purchased some extra yardage, I have some random left over pieces.   I saw this cute Diaper Stacker Tutorial and thought I'd gift it a shot.

The directions were fairly straight forward until the end when you have to attach the bottom to the rest of the stacker.  I think I pleated wrong in one of the earlier steps so this gave me some trouble.  I kind of just gritted my teeth and sewed, hoping for the best.  The seams look a little wonky, but it works!


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the caterpillar (of course).  I added piping instead of a ruffle to top.  I need a baby-sized hanger to hang it with so I can get rid of the fabric scrap that is currently pinned to the back.  

Happy Thursday!




3 comments:

  1. Love it .... how adorable and useful! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I love what you've done with these fabrics for your nursery, just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It doesn't hurt that the fabrics are so precious :)

      Delete