Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stepping into the Blog World

For a couple of years now, I have been secretly stalking dozens of blogs--using great (and free!) tutorials, finding yummy new recipes, and gaining some real inspiration.  I never really had the desire to start my own  blog until now--as life is changing in a BIG WAY.

Already parents to 2 fur babies, my husband and I are expecting our first little baby boy in the spring.  Because we live in upstate New York, and our closest family members live in Long Island and most of the rest in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, I thought that a blog would be a good way to keep everyone up to date with our adventures and progress into the next chapter of our lives.

Being a slightly more crafty and foodie than some of my other family members and friends, my sister often asks me, "what's it like to be you?!"  Well, this is my response....

2 comments: